The analogy we've used to develop Quake-Live is as follow:
Doctor --> Stethoscope --> Patient
You --> Quake-Live --> Earth
Use Quake-Live to read pulse of our planet earth. Be the first to know when and in which part of the world Earthquakes are happening. Even know about major Earthquakes before you see it on your TV screens.
Our promise: Quake-Live is as easy to use as stethoscope used by doctors.
No extra jumbo-mambo clutter to fill the space on screen.
Get In- Get Out- Save Time!
Quake Live places the latest earthquake data under your finger tips.
- Past 24 hours: Report of latest earthquakes.
- Past Seven days: Report of past seven days earthquakes.
- Ability to pinpoint a particular quake.
- Ability to change map type.
- In landscape mode map occupies the entire screen for better view of the whole world map.
- Each pin displays Earthquake magnitude, location name, depth, date, and time.